12 May CV Escrow on Your Cell Phone – How Cool is This?!
Every Tuesday, here at the CV Escrow website, we post Technology Tips designed to help you, the Realtor, grow your business, keep up to date on the latest technologies, and move you forward into the new era of Real Estate.
Do you have an iPhone, Blackberry, Treo, or other internet enabled cell phone? If you do (and have a data plan through your cell phone provider), you now have the ability to view the CV Escrow website and blog right from your phone.
Last week, CV Escrow released the mobile version of our site so that you have the ability to surf our site and our blog right from your PDA. Depending on what phone you have will determine the level of graphic sophistication you see. So, for example, if you have an iPhone, the site will be very graphically pleasing on your phone. If you have an older Blackberry, the site isn’t going to render as pretty, but it still will function great and get you access to the information you are looking for. Simply go to www.CoachellaValleyEscrow.com from your PDA’s browser to view the site on your own phone.
Here are some samples of how the CV Escrow home page looks on various PDA phones:
So what can you now do on the CV Escrow website from your web-enabled phone?
- Search and view any article that has been posted on the blog. (Are you with a client who has a question about escrow that we answered in a post? Now you can search for the post right from your phone.)
- Get our address, phone number, and email (Trying to tell a client where the escrow office is, or need to call us with a question?)
- Get contact information for your Sales Representative, Escrow Officer, or Escrow Assistant (In the field and need a check delivered to escrow, or are you with a client and have a question about your deal? Find the contact information for the person you need to reach)
- View our Twitter stream and follow us (CV Escrow is on Twitter – you can access our profile from the home page of our mobile website and see what we are talking about)
And, if you have an iPhone, you have this additional functionality:
- View a video introduction for each of our escrow officers (show your client who they are dealing with by watching a video of their escrow officer and team members.
- Google Map directions to our office from your current location
So, check out our site on your PDA. Our goal is to give you the information you want, where you are, and when you need it. Let us know what you think! We’d love to hear stories about how you use this new functionality in the field.
Interested in what you are reading? To automatically receive these Tuesday Technology Tips in your email box, subscribe to these articles at the top right corner of this site (www.CoachellaValleyEscrow.com) in the box titled “Subscribe via Email”.