16 Nov Virtual Real Estate BarCamp on November 17th – Learn from wherever you are!
Every Tuesday, here at the CV Escrow website, we post Technology Tips designed to help you, the Realtor, grow your business, keep up to date on the latest technologies, and move you forward into the new era of Real Estate.
Our “Tech Tuesday” tip is being posted a day early this week in order to get the word out that tomorrow (November 17, 2009) a great online event is being held that any Realtor interested in learning more about technology and social media for their career can attend. It’s Virtual RE BarCamp and all you need to attend is a computer and an internet connection. If you are interested in any of the following topics, then Virtual RE BarCamp is for you:
- You Tube for Real Estate
- Using Flickr for Real Estate
- Making Real Estate Sales with New Media
- The Brand of “You” in Social Media
- WordPress for Real Estate
- Social Media Trends for 2010
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) 101
- Linked In for Real Estate
- Must Have Word Press Plugins
As the event website states:
The REBarCamp phenomenon has exploded over the last year with dozens of in-real-life gatherings where the real estate community comes together to discuss and demystify the current trends in technology and marketing. The goal of VirtualREBarCamp is to bring this experience to you as opposed to having to bring yourself to it.
Event Details are as follows:
- When: November 17, 2009, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm PST
- Where: Online Webinar
- How to Attend: Links and Call In Information Here
- Cost: Free
- Registration: Participate by registering here
- Schedule: Calendar of Sessions
- Speaker Bios
Interested in what you are reading? To automatically receive these Tuesday Technology Tips in your email box, subscribe to these articles at the top right corner of this site (www.CoachellaValleyEscrow.com) in the box titled “Subscribe via Email”.